Thursday, January 15, 2009

Again (posted by Chuck)


Here we go again. It's time for the real estate dance. Only this time we have a lot more confidence in our agent's abilities than we did for the first go round. And as a bonus, there are no major remodeling projects standing in our way (see photo at left).
It's kinda weird putting the houses up on the market in the middle of winter (it's 12 below zero as I write), but less competition is better, and, oh, those interest rates are really low folks! My major worry is my freaky crazy neighbors in the unit above me will have one of their trampoline sessions while someone is looking at my place (that's a whole 'nother blog if I get started on that subject). So, pleez wish us well and send all the Success in Real Estate vibes that you can muster our way. We'd appreciate that.

No comments:

Post a Comment