Thursday, September 25, 2008

Today

Two houses on my block went into foreclosure today and one additional house has sat empty for two months and I'm thinking the family living there has left town, also. My IRA dropped $750.
I'm seriously scared about this. How is it that I'm working so hard and cutting everything out of my budget and still have no money for groceries or gas? Since the divorce, the only thing I've ever wanted is to be able to support my family by myself. I don't want handouts and I don't want help from C2 or my parents. I want to do this by myself and up until recently, was doing a fair job of it (not great, but better than before). Thankfully, my civil service job is secure and my health insurance only went up minimally. I'm luckier than most, but angry nonetheless. I apologize for ranting on this blog that is supposed to be all happy stuff about our wedding-and the wedding date is still undetermined.

No comments:

Post a Comment